Our Mission and Values
Mission and Values
Who We Are
January 1, 2003
There are two key aspects to ITL's past and future success: our vision of telecom technology and the values that we live by every day as a company. To reflect our role as an industry leader and to focus our efforts on opportunities ahead, we embrace our corporate mission:
"To bring people together through enhanced, economically priced, international and domestic telecommunications."
Delivering on this mission requires a clear set of values. These values are neither new nor unique, but are articulated to reinforce this mission.
Great people with great values
Achieving our mission demands great people who are bright, creative, and energetic, and who share the following values:
- Integrity and honesty.
- Passion for customers, partners, and technology.
- Open and respectful with others and dedicated to making them better.
- Willingness to take on challenges and see them through.
- Self critical, questioning, and committed to personal excellence and self improvement.
- Accountability for commitments, results, and quality to customers, partners, and employees.
Principals That Drive Our Mission
The principals central to accomplishing our mission include:
- Your trust. To earn our customers trust everyday through the quality of our products and our responsiveness and accountability both to customers and partners.
- Broad customer connection. To work broadly with customers, understanding their needs and providing support when they have questions or concerns.
- Innovative, evolving, and responsible leadership. Expanding the benefits of innovation and opportunities both for customers and partners. Openness in discussing our future directions, getting feedback, and working with others to ensure that our products fulfill their needs.
- Enabling people to do new things. Broadening choices for customers by identifying new areas, incubating new products, integrating new customer scenarios into existing businesses, exploring acquisition of key talent and experience, and integrating more deeply with new and existing partners.
- A global inclusive commitment. Thinking and acting globally, enabling a multi-cultural work force that generates innovative decision-making for a diverse universe of customers and partners, innovating to lower costs, and showing leadership in supporting the communities in which we work and live.
- Excellence. Excellence in everything we do to deliver on our mission. At ITL, we're committed to our mission-improving the lives and businesses of all our customers and partners.
Our Commitment to Our Customers
The Business of International Telcom, Ltd.
May 20, 2003
At International Telcom, Ltd., we're motivated and inspired every day by how our customers use our services to find creative solutions to business problems, and stay connected to whoever is most important to them.
We run our businesses in much the same way, and believe our core business units offer the greatest potential to serve our customers in the coming decade. They include:
- Faxaway, the premier, ultimate Internet Fax service.
- KallCents, the ultimate outbound, dial around long-distance service.
We are committed long term to the mission of helping our customers realize their full potential. Just as we constantly update and improve our products, we want to continually evolve our company to be in the best position to accelerate new technologies as they emerge and to better serve our customers.
Helping Build Our Communities
of International Telcom Ltd.
Celebrating Our Differences
At International Telcom Ltd. we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities in which we live and work and the lives of our employees. As our work force evolves, it should reflect the growing diversity of our communities and our global market place. Our efforts to understand, value and incorporate differences become increasingly important. At International Telcom Ltd. we have established a comprehensive, multi-component strategic business initiative to promote and integrate diversity at every level within our organization, and to demonstrate this commitment locally, nationally, and globally.
International Telcom Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and supports work force diversity. ITL owns it's own building. Our facilities are state-of-the-art for performance, reliability, scalability and security. All platforms are fully redundant and we have our own diesel power source in case of extended power outages. We have multiple routes connecting to multiple carriers, built to sustain hurricanes, earthquakes, fire and floods. We offer a reliable, seamless solution for your telecommunications needs.